[NB: Yoga has paused for the holiday season and will resume on Monday 10th January 2011.]
Yes, the time has come, at least for a little while, to say goodbye to Timor-Leste.
It has been unbelievably fun and rewarding to be your yoga teacher these many years, and I can say from the bottom of my heart that I will miss you all and the wonderful classes that we have had. Please stay in touch and find me on Facebook, and if you are passing through Oxford, England in the next little while, be sure to look me up! I will be working with Oxfam there until 31st of August at least.
This blog will hopefully go on with Blossom as a new administrator and perhaps some others as well.
I thought I would leave you with something many of you have asked me for, which is some of the music that I play in our classes! I mostly get my music from the iTunes store so I think all of the music given below is available there.
Enjoy, love life, and keep practicing!
Some of the songs I've played in the last few weeks that you have been asking about have been:
( Artist: Song name)
- Joshua Radin: No Envy, No Fear
- Kings of Convenience: Surprise Ice
- Pearl Jam: Just Breathe
- Coldplay: Till Kingdom Come
- Jose Gonzalez: Heartbeats
- EarthRise Sound System (feat. Morley): Embrace
- EarthRise Sound System (feat. Morley): Intention
- Fleetwood Mac: Landslide
- Jai Uttal and Ben Leinbach: Nataraja
- Jai Uttal and Ben Leinbach: Gopala
If you like the music I play in class, try these compilations, which form the basis of my mix-and-match:
- Yoga Groove (my favourite!!)
- Yoga Salon
- Yoga Rhythms
- Yoga Moods
You can also check out the following artists and albums:
- Jai Uttal and Ben Leinbach: Music for Yoga and Other Joys
- EarthRise Sound System: The Yoga Sessions
- Krishna Das: Live on Earth (for a limited time only)
- Zero 7: In the Waiting Line
- Cafe del Mar IV